From:
John Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:33:47 -0500
They do have the same interface.  From my personal experience, the Fujitsu's
fine.  We've used both.  If your existing hard drive is in a caddy you'll
have to open it up and put the new drive in.  We found with some drives the
new drive's screw holes didn't line up with the one in the housing.  If
there was play where the drive could move around we put a piece of
compressible foam rubber between the top of the drive and the top of the
housing.  Note if you go above 4.3Gb or so you may have problems getting the
whole thing recognized in an older system.  If so, try a bios upgrade
first.  If unavailable, use Disk Manager or equivalent.