From:
Postmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:44:57 -0400
Since the recent drop in price of the Intel Celeron processor to less then
that of a P5 233 I am thinking about using it for the low end systems that
we build here, but what I wanted to know was did the motherboards have L2
cache onboard them or do the chips just run completely without L2? How much
cache do they have if they do? And if they don't, how do they perform
compared to the P5233? Thanks

James Kerr
Metric Engineering