From:
"Denis A. Baldwin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 00:40:17 -0400
Do you have the little yellow speaker down on the bar with the time?  If you
double click it, is anything muted? Are there any errors that display when
you try to play an sound file? Have you tried removing and reinstalling the
driver?

Denis

Denis A. Baldwin (MCP / A+ / I-Net / Net+ / CCA)
[log in to unmask] - 517-404-3312

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." - Vin Diesel

I have stopped getting sounds -- sound card and speakers, not the system
speaker -- no WAVs, MP3s, nothing.  Power's on, connections are good, and
the System Properties applet says the device is working properly.  What
should I try -- anything short of just replacing the sound card?