From:
"Joel M. Blackman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:20:21 -0800
You have a number of problems with this setup.  First, you are running Win
98 on a 486 with 16 Mb of RAM.  You have hardly any memory for the printer
and the installation.  My recollection is that the Laserjet II is a DOS
printer.  Has your friend tried a www.google.com search for drivers?  That
might be a good place to start, but with a 486 and 16 Mb, he is not going to
get very good results with any printer.  He has few resources for anything
beyond the OS.  Joel