Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 06:55:45 -0400
I spoke to AMD. I must say that they were very nice. It is now obvious that
I did not seat the heatsink properly. Here is the BIG problem. I cannot get
the heatsink off of the motherboard. What I am planning of doing is to cut
one of the clips on the heatsink. This will relieve the pressure. Then I
will replace the heatsink with a new one. For some reason I find it
difficult to properly seat the heatsink using the clips on the heatsink.
Thanks for listening