From:
Richard B Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:05:51 -0400
I have a computer with Win95a+  14patches.
I put an LS-120 drive in it.
It conflicts with my floppy controller (MB-PCI)
and/or my BIOS (BIOS supports it to boot, they say)
I ditched the real floppy drive, and disabled the
MB floppy controller. Now I have no floppy  or
controller. I still get a "phantom" floppy  "A".
Tweak UI will "get rid" of that in Explorer but Norton
shows, but can not find  "A" and stalls - maybe forever.
I think LS120 is getting detected twice (once wrong.)

Is there a way to shut off plug and play in AWARD
BIOS for a single device, or should I try Shutting
Down ALL Plug and Play...
I never played in the BIOS too much, and am not sure
what I am getting into.  TIA   Rick
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]