From:
The Smith Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:34:18 -0700
First of all this motherboard can be very tricky. You will need to manualy
assign the irq's ( PIRQ ) in the bios noting that you will still not be able
to put that card in slot 3 or in slot 5.Also put the drive on ide 1 or 2
,load the os then put the drive back on the promise card. Also make sure you
are using the bus drivers from Intels web site, seems this board just does
not like windows drivers. I did just pick up on your problem so forgive me
if the recomendations have already been posted but i figure since i have the
same setup here at home i can give some advice.If you need further
assistance feel free to drop me an e-mail also.

Robert W. Smith