From:
Patrick C Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 00:10:14 -0500
You heard right. Partition Magic does this and more. I have Windows 98 and
Windows NT on 4.3 Gig Drive. The neat thing about Partition Magic (I have
4.0) is that it provides a boot manager that when you select Win9x or
another OS you can hide  any partions you don't want the other to see. Hence
Win98 cannot see the WinNT partiton, and vice versa when in NT.

--Patrick Black
P.S.
I don't know much about 5.0 if anyone has any comments on it I 'd love to
hear it.