From:
m_sayer_ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:22:52 -0000
Hi,
I thought I'd add to this by saying that I usually get round the bios thing
by holding down one of the buttons while the pc is attempting to start up.
Quite often this works, and it's seen as a keyboard error, and you often get
a choice of two keys to press, one to resume, and the other to enter the
bios.
(this is just my 'quick' way of entering unknown bios's.)
However, sometimes this doesn't work, and I've found that if you disconnect
one of the drives, this is also seen as an error, and usually allows you to
enter the bios or set up as it's sometimes called.
This has been handy for me in the past, and so I thought I'd share it.
(there will probably always be the exeption that doesn't work under these
principles though, but its a handy way of getting in if you're not sure
how.)
HTH
Michele Sayer

                     visit our download web page at: