From:
Martin Trevorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 10:16:04 -0400
At 14:05 99-06-19 +0300, you wrote:
>someone gave me a pci sound card without the drivers. i couldn't find
>anything about the manifaturer on the card. i need the driver and all i
>have is some information i found on the main chip
>
>ensoniq
>es1370
>AudioPCI
>
>can anyone help me find the driver of this sound card.

Ensoniq has been buyed by Sound Blaster, So you has to go to the
Soundblaster Site:

     http://www.soundblaster.com/

Look for the Sound BlasterPCI 64 model, this should be the replacement. For
you convenience, I place here a direct link:

http://www.soundblaster.com/asp-scripts/download.asp?file=/creative/drivers/
sbpci/e64w95up.exe&Agrmt=slicense.html

You also will need these 2 wave table bank set:

http://www.ensoniq.com/multimedia/downloads/eapci2m.zip
http://www.ensoniq.com/multimedia/downloads/eapci4m.zip

Hope this help!

Martin Trevorn