From:
chipo chika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 07:15:04 -0800
A hard drive on my collegue's pc has crashed. I am tring to help him
salvage data from the hard drive. The current situation is that I have
slaved the drive on my pc and the good news is that the drive is
recognised during post. But on the other hand the drive is not bieng
recognised once the OS is loaded. For some jumper combinations the drive
is being recognised during post and just before windows loads a blue
screen shows up briefly and the pc restarts. Is ther any way of getting
around this problem or any free software to boot the system with and
have a go at the drive? The drive is IBM deskstar, Win XP
--
  chipo chika

--

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: