From:
Deepesh Agarwal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:38:15 +0500
Hello, PCSOFT ,
My D-Link External modem was working fine and suddenly it is not getting detected, i had tied changing serial cables,reinstalling drivers and even tried it on another computer and different OS's , the modem light is on, pls. provide help.
Best Regards,
Deepesh Agarwal,
http://www.freeware-alternative.uni.cc/
Visit for freeware like:
Download Sevral Award-Wining Freeware Softwares like Easy Unistaller, The Ad-Police (Updated) , Now Blocks 21000+ Ad-Servers ,Service Controller XP, Dr.System 2.0 (New Build), Easy CDTray , Quick Deployment Wizard 1.0 - A Easy to Use Free Setup creator with High Compression and Many More.....

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL