Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:42:28 -0700
If anything is embedded in the registry, this will
ferret it out.
Download, install and use HJT:

HijackThis Tutorial And How To Post Your Log File:
http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38752

Log Analyzer v1.0:
http://hjt.iamnotageek.com/

Other places that willingly analyze and advise you re
your HJT log:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aunofficial&q=HJT+log+Analyzer&btnG=Search
or  http://snipurl.com/e38n

HTH,