Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:51:10 +1000
You are right on the BIOS, but they don't appear on consumer mobo.

What you may do, for a cheaper solution is that use an external serial
modem, and set in BIOS to tell your PC wake up by modem call.  On your
designed time, just drop a phone call to that modem (must be powered and
turned on all time), and your PC will be turned on.  This should work (most
people very much against this "feature", so that by default, it is disabled
if your BIOS supports it).

Jun Qian