From:
Rick Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:07:04 +0100
On Friday, October 30, 1998 4:07 AM Vincent Lim asked:

>Does anyone have experience running the two CDR writing programs
>together?  What is the effect at the ASPI level?

Other than Cequadrat and Adaptec, I've also used Feurio!(Beta and still
free), Nero and Golden Hawk CDRWIN (Test versions) all installed at the same
time. I can't say that I had any problems with them. According to Adaptec's
website your recorder is supported by directCD and EZCD-creator so you
shouldn't have any problems there. After installing EZCD-creator deluxe I
was finally able to copy directly from IDE CD-ROM drive to my CDRW at the
time CeQuadrat software didn't support ATAPI CD-ROMS  as direct sources. I
must admit I was using WinOnCD ver.3, I suppose this has changed by now.

Rick Swartz ([log in to unmask])
PC-Support  Emission-Monitoring (Air)
BASF

                                  -----