From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:41:35 +0300
The Orb is unsurpassed in its dts [data transfer speed - internal
version] and very,very cost-effective at cpm [cents per megabyte].
As you noted, it indeed is a very new product, but all the reviews
I've seen of it are strongly positive.

I don't own an Orb, but I'm planning to buy one as soon as USB version
is out.

If you want to buy a parallel-port, you cut your data speed fourfold
[2.something MB/s to about 400-500 KB/s, max speed of parallel port].

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, Sunil Bector wrote:

> Hello,
> Has anyone had any experience with the Castlewood drive?  Are they
> reliable?  Also, does anyone know of similar drives that can compare with
> the performance and cost of the Orb drive?

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html