From:
Rupert Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:44:41 +0000
Hi,
I've been trying to read data recorded on CD-r a lot recently, and it
seems that sometimes I can't see all the data on the CD, but the data
able to be seen is different on different computers (All running Windows
95, but with a number of different CD drives.)

It seems, if data is recorded at different times on to a cd, (I'm right in
calling this multisession, aren't I?) I can only see one of the sessions.
Another computer can only see the data written in the other session, and
a third computer can  see the entire CD all at once. Also if I view the
contents of the CD in DOS, I can see all the data on the CD on my
computer.

Is there a setting that I can change, or something, so that I can see all
of
the CD on my computer when using Windows 95? (Sorry if the above
doesn't make much sense, but I'm new to this area.)

TIA
Rupert Thomas