From:
Martin Irish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 18:16:12 -0700
One thought:  From what I read here, you never tried re-copying the DOS
system files onto the hard drives.  Boot from a floppy that has sys.com on
it and then type "sys c:" and press enter.  If that does not work, try
re-initializing the master boot record by booting from floppy that has
fdisk.exe on it and typing "fdisk /mbr" and press enter.  This is a
non-destructive format of the master boot record and could fix your
problem.  You might also check for viruses that could effect the hard drive
on the mbr level or the low-level format level.  Nortons or McAffee's have
this ability.  And make sure the jumpers are set for master hard drive.
They won't boot if set for slave.

Hope this helps.

Martin Irish    8?)