From:
Dianne Erdos-Rush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:21:29 -0500
Hi Kenneth
I have used a few different keyboards, they all work on other computers.  I cant get in to the BIOS because the keyboard wont work!   I have not tried taking the battery out though.  I just bought this refurbished machine, and was going to install WIN xp pro in it, I will void the warranty if I open the machine, so I will have to take it back to the place I bought it and let them take the battery out.  Will let you know if this works.
Dianne

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com