From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:23:37 -0500
Good question!

If you think of your computer as an office, then the hard drive is your
filing cabinet,  floppy disks are your briefcase(s), and RAM is your desk.
The more RAM you have, the bigger your desktop is.  The bigger the desktop
is, the more papers you can spread out and work on. Soooo, adding RAM will
allow you to run more applications at the same time and/or work with
larger data files.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====