From:
Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:30:33 -0500
        I am trying to get Win95 running on one of my machines with a hercules
graphics card. Is this possible? I have installed the herc driver (it's a
3.11 driver but it seems to work fine) and try to start the computer, but
windows never shows up on the herc screen, if I stick a VGA card in along
with it all of the windows screen output goes to the VGA card, even thought
there is a Herc driver. Now the image on the VGA monitor doesn't look
correct, so there is something happening. Is there any trick to getting 95
to work with this card. I can't go to VGA because I need this machine to be
seperate, and I don't have the extra VGA monitor, and buying one is not an
option, all I have is the Herc monitor. I have checked the MS site for any
info, but of course there was none. Thanks in advance for any help. TTYL