From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:21:11 -0400
Hi,

You would probably be better going to a USB mouse/port.  If no USB port
there are pcmcia cards
that can install in the laptop to get one.

Sounds like a board level repair would be necessary to fix your ps/2
port, and not with superglue....

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

There is a problem with the mouse connection at the rear of my IBM Think
Pad in that I have to jiggle the connection to get the cursor under
control of the mouse.  I've tried using a different mouse but that
didn't solve the problem.
  Sometimes when I jiggle the connection the mouse becomes useable, at
other times it does not and I have to use the red button on the key pad
in order to move the cursor.  Is there an easy fix for this problem or
could I use a wireless mouse to control the cursor?

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com