From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 12:04:25 -0700
Check your connections ...if that doesn't help try plugging your monitor
into another PC so you can determine if the problem is with your video card
or your monitor.

I had this happen on a clients PC ...one day everything had a yellow haze.
It turned out to be a loose cable connection. They were using a extension
cable for the monitor and did not use cable ties to lock the connection
between the two cables. After about five years the connection had started
to separate just enough to make a poor connection on one of the pins which
resulted in the yellow haze. All I had to do was push it together and a
normal picture was restored to the monitor.

>I have a question about my monitor. The monitor is a bit more than two
>years old 15', out of warranty. Now its display turns yellow regularly.
>So now, what is my best bet with this monitor? Do you think it's worth
>to repair it? If the repair will cost a lot, I'd like to buy a new 17",
>however the money is short for a good monitor.
>J Qian

                            The NOSPIN Group
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org