From:
ROBERT C RACKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:21:41 -0400
Hello ladies and gents,

I was just searching the dell web page and I noticed "at least" in the
notebooks,  that a pentium 2 333 is one hundred dollars more then a celeron
400 mhz.  Could anyone tell me what is so bad about the celeron chip.  And
why the p2 is so much more?

One more question I would like to ask is I have a Dell Desktop which is a p2
333 and I was wondering about upgrading it.  Can i put a P3 say 600 or
whatever p3 chip into a p2 chipset or do I have to replace the mother board.
I also heard about 100 mhz bus and I believe that came out before I
purchased my computer and I was wondering if first of all I can change or
replace that and second of all is it worth it.

Thank you,

Robert Racki Jr.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html