From:
Kevin Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:56:00 -0400
"Try to change the USB settings IRQ in the BIOS.... There must be a option
for it in the BIOS..."

Unfortunately, there isn't. I can find no mention of USB or IRQ anywhere in
the setup. Just the usual settings for drives, time, etc. My USB card and
one NIC are sharing IRQ 10. IRQ 9 is free, but I can find no way to set
either card to IRQ 9. If I took out both the PCI USB and the NIC, then
installed the USB first, what are the chances it would be assigned IRQ 9?

This is getting very frustrating. Why would IRQ 10 be assigned to the PCI
USB when IRQ 9 is free?

Kevin Weaver

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com