From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:14:33 -0700
Frank did a great analysis! Another way to check this is to use the power
connector from the CDROM (which always works) to power the hard disk, and
use the suspect power lead for the CDROM. If the CDROM becomes flaky while
the HD works, the suspicion has been confirmed.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml