From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:44:25 -0600
Cindy;
You will have to get the proper modem drivers.
This sounds like a HSP modem and won't work without the exact drivers
designed for it.
Probably the easiest way, if this is the original modem
is go to the compaq website enter the support area, and
select your specific family and model and download the drivers.
here is the link : http://www.compaq.com/support/files/desktops/us/

If you still can't find them, let us know exactly what  family and model
Prosignia you have and someone on the list may have one, or be familar with
that model, and we can help you find
and install the modem drivers.