From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:34:37 -0500
It sounds like it is not scanning horizontally...
Check your warranty, I thought NECs came with three years.
(Mine did way back...)

Consider the price of shipping (two ways??) and think of the
possibility of a Phillips 107S (or something real clear and not
too much over $125 on sale...)

                          Rick Glazier

From: "Dracune" <[log in to unmask]>

> I have a flat 17'' Nec monitor (FE750) for about 2 years. I noted that
> in the last month it began to show some problems, like when we change
> the resolution of the desktop and the monitor goes off and on again and
> making that click sound. well it was something like that! Today, when I
> was to turn on the monitor, the only thing I saw was a vertical bright
> white line in middle of the screen! Well, for the money I gave for this
> one I expected something of better quality! So, I would like to know
> what is the real problem of my monitor. Not that I want to repair by
> myself, but just for curiosity. And also, if this is a expensive repair
> or not.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml