From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:40:03 -0400
Jeff:
I was hopeful when I saw you suggestion about the UDF reader but after
trying it out, the WIN98 machine still refused to recognize that anything
usable was in the drive - in this case, both CD/Rs or CD/RWs.

Perhaps it is that the drive is just too damned old but I thought that a 20x
speed would still be generally current.

Oh well.

Larry

by the way, Roxio has changed the download URL to:

http://www.roxio.com/en/support/roxio_support/ecdc/ecdc_software_updatesv4.j
html