From:
PS Pedersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 16:05:02 -0600
John, I have also noticed a considerable slow down in my computer when MS
upgraded the anti spyware to Defender.  I have a new computer and didn't
have any slow down problems until I upgraded to Defender.  I may uninstall
it and just go with my other programs... AdAware, SpyBot, Registry Mechanic,
Avast, etc... they don't seem to be the resource hogs that the Defender is.

Pam Pedersen

Protected by www.Spam-Stop.com {7BXwH7L4q2Rfrhyoa2}