From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:22:15 -0600
Kevin, DNS configuration is something that both cards will have in common.
Because of the way that Windows maintains its TCP/IP information, you can't
have different DNS settings for each card.  That shouldn't be a problem,
though.  If your network is not working, then something else is probably the
culprit.

Drew Dunn
The NOSPIN Group