From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 22:07:22 -0800
High end video cards for graphics professionals are names and brands you
have never heard of. They start at around $750 and go up from there to many
thousands of dollars. The closest you could get in a consumer card would be
the very best of the game cards. In terms of performance that would put you
at the lower end of these cards. If you are interested PCMAG did a article
and comparison of  high end graphics cards for professional use sometime in
the last three to six months. I forget exactly when it appeared but you
could search their archives.

Mark Rode
The NOSPIN Group