From:
jerry crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:16:50 -0500
hi,and thanks,but i tryed and all i get is inproper disk please replace and
hit any key,i geuiss it has a dualboot o/s running 98/win nt5.0,and iam
looking for hopefully a sarware prog.to repartion the drive and format and
reinstall.win98se,if it is possable,or sould i just replace the drive?,well
have fun,jerry the fatboy crider