From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:50:04 -0700
At 12:09 AM 8/12/2004 +1200, you wrote:
>Hi there!
>
>How are you everyone? my name is Ly Heng Sok and I am
>a new member in PCBUILD. I am writing today because I
>have a question about my personal computer problem and
>I don't know what to do.
>
>The problem is always get freezing during I use it and
>I got this problem since I bought this computer
>(Window XP Home Eddition).
>
>I have asked the computer retailers and they told me
>that I have to connect to the Internet then you have
>no more trouble of freezing. But you know what! it was
>still freezing and if I forgot to save my documents
>and then I lost all my documents.

Sounds like the retailer told you a false story just to get rid of you.
Have you installed any hardware or software since you got it? If so, that
could be part of the problem, try removing anything you have added since
you go it.

If it still freezes, then take it back to where you got it, it should not
freeze up on you at all, they need to fix it. The story about having to
connect to the internet to prevent it fromfreezing is utterly false.

Russ Poffenberger
Credence Systems Corp.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml