From:
Ashok Bhiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:01:25 +0530
Richard,
I use Outlook Express 5. In this program on the list at the top where the
title appears (Name, email address etc) there is a small arrow which
determines the sort order. Now if your list is initially in ascending order
sorted on last name, then clicking once will make it descending order sorted
on last name. Another click and it is ascending order sorted on *first
name*. So you have to click twice to get the desired result. The sort order
cycles when you click on it.
I hope this helps
Ashok Bhiman