Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 19:23:27 +1000
I've even seen a pad that won't conduct heat even after heated up and
thinned.  I always use Arctic silver, nothing else.

My opinion is, if there is a deadly fault that makes the name AMD bad, it is
its lack of overheat protection, and the retail AMD heatsink/fan is nothing
but failur.  One positive sign I see is, now AMD is heading to the right
direction, we've got new AMD cpus (only at low speed at the moment) come
with better quality heatsink/fan just from a few weeks ago.

Jun Qian