From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:52:19 -0800
Dan

Since you do not have any other problems except the 90 second or so buzz,
your situation is different than Walter's. In your case, I would suspect
that the CD player is trying to see if a CD is present from which to boot.
Go into your BIOS at the beginning of the boot process and see what the boot
order of your drives is. Unless you intend upon occasionally booting from a
CD, eliminate it from the boot order or place it last in the boot order.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer