From:
Darcy Lidge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:59:54 -0800
I'm just going to add my two cents:

  Whenever I reformat my hard drive, I boot off the floppy and enable CD Rom Support.  I insert my OS CD and type setup at the a: prompt.  The system does the rest.  Just follow the instructions.

  You can also boot from the floppy, enter the bios, and check that boot sequence begins with CD-Rom.  Insert OS CD and reboot. The system will do the rest.  Just follow the instructions.

Allen Martell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  The A: prompt signify's that you have booted to the floppy drive, now you
only need to type format C: and then follow the prompts Good luck