From:
Brian Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 21:08:20 -0700
Michael:

From my experience what you are dealing with is more than likely a fat 32X
issue. Also you say your system is a P133 are you using a Drive overlay to
access the whole 11.X GIG? Do you have any utilities like Norton Disk Edit?
If you or your Tech have tools such as that it will tell you if this is
indeed the case. I had a similar issue last year and resolved it by
removing the second ghosted (C:) partition with Disk Edit. I would not
recommend that you try this at home unless you are very familiar with such
tools. If you must then BACKUP all IMPORTANT DATA.

B Coe
CM Productions