From:
"R. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 12:17:06 -0700
Help!

I have a 486, 133 mhz compatible.  I have a 1.5 gigabyte hard drive that
is
divided up into C, D & E.  I have about 130megs of space left on each
drive.
I have run scandisk, and defrag on each drive already.

My problem is that my system is very slow in responding.  When I click
on
the print icon to print out a page it takes about 5 minutes to generate
the page, when I click on a icon to execute a command, it takes a while
respond.  When I go to open a program or file, it takes a while to open.
Right now as I type this email, it is taking a second or two for
the text to appear.

Can anyone tell me what might be causing this and what do I need to do
to fix it?

Reba Davis