From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 07:04:12 -0700
Your video card was not properly detected and configured. If you know what
device the video is, you can install the driver manually (not automatically
detected). Perhaps you can download the latest driver and install it. After
the proper driver is installed, you will have the full color and refresh
adjustments possible on the hardware you have.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com