From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 04:44:35 +0000
Tony,

First the obvious...is there a network administrator?
Do you have access to the CD-ROM?
Is the version of '95 available to you Fat16 or 32?

It sounds on the front of it that installing over the Network is more
complicated than a simple install from the CD on your local machine.
If you have access to the CD simply reformat the drive "SYS" the
drive to make it bootable.. or make a boot floppy with the cd-rom
drivers on it and start the install from the cd direct to C:\

If you can't access your cd-rom drive are the win95 install files
accessible to you over the network (ie..on the server?) If so you
will need to install MSCLIENT for DOS and install DOS drivers for
your network card...after that you could indeed do a command line
install direct from the server...

Back though to my original suggestion...talk to your system
administrator if you have one or whoever maintains the Network.

Good Luck,
Bob Chapel