From:
Michele Sayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:03:09 -0500
Can anyone help me please? I'm trying to access the bios on a compaq armada 1570D. I've tried just about every combination of keys I can think of, and searched the net, but nothing. someone somewhere must know how to access the bios? Please help if you can? I have no flashing curser on the right as most of the sites suggest - only a quick count up and then a flashing curser on the top left hand corner. I hope someone can help.

The reason I need to access the bios is to change the boot order - this laptop has been set to access the C drive first and I need to reinstall the os. Is there an alternative way of changing the boot order? I've removed the ram - sometimes works - but all I get is a message on the screen asking me to confirm or save  the changes with F1 or F2

I dont seem to be able to find the answer anywhere on the net.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml