From:
Kevin Runyan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 21:28:24 -0800
   When my computer freezes and I have to power back up i get this message:

You may need to remark (REM) some dvice drivers form your CONFIG.SYS file.
Or, in your CONFIG.SYS, you may need to load the EMM386.EXE driver to load
your other device drivers into Upper Memory Blocks using DVICEHIGH=
statements.

My questions are:

1) Should I go into config.sys edit and, if so, what should I type in.

2)How do I load the EMM386.EXE driver to load other devce drivers into upper
memeroy blocks?

I had compressed my hard drive into Ultra pack and wonder if this has
reduced memory performance.

I hope these are not inappropriate questions for this list serv.

Thanks

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]