From:
Raymond Hornung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:14:09 +0200
List members,
Thanks for your prompt replies.

I have found one AT-style power supply board which can run at over 1 GB
Socket A CPU:  the PCChips M812LMR.  www.pcchips.com

Supports AMD Duron/Athlon 500M~1.2GHz CPUs with frequency at 200MHz , only 2
PCI slots with onboard video, LAN and sound.

This board has limited features but will meet our desire to upgrade a tall
(8 full size bays) server case without buying a new one.

Ray Hornung
Friedberg Germany