Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:29:42 -0400
Hello,
I have recently acquired another laptop in hopes of doing away with our
desktop which is currently hardwired to a cable modem. My first laptop is
powered wirelessly from a router.  The second laptop is also wireless
through this same router. My question is, how do I print when the desktop is
no longer hooked up to the printer.  If I understand correctly I need the
cable modem hooked to the router which sends out the signal to the 2
laptops.  I don't need the desktop for anything do I?  But without that
desktop how do I print?  I have a HP inkjet 5550. I know there is wireless
printing, but I don't know what I need to do it.

Becky Buehrer