From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 06:43:48 -0700
Hi Brett,

I had the exact same problem with a customers computer recently.  I thought
the drive was bad and almost sent it back, then I was struck with an
inspiration.  I replaced the IDE cable and viola`, all drives came up and
were recognized as they should be.  They're pretty inexpensive, and it's
always handy to have an extra one hanging around, so it's worth checking
out.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
Due to the current economic situation, the light at the end of the tunnel
will be turned off until further notice.