From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:38:13 +1000
> my computer clock does not strike the right time. and
> it is always late (never goes soon). I don't know why. I've think of the low
> of CMOS battery but the system was ok (i've bought this system only for 4
> weeks!!) (every thing stored in the CMOS wasn't delete whenever I found that
> the clock was late) .
> I don't use the computer so often so i usually shut it down and disconnect
> it from the wall outlet . i wonder if this cause the matter?

A friend of mine had a similar problem. He exchanged the mobo and the problem's
gone.
Your computer is new, so it wouldn't be any problem even you never turned it on
once.
So my guess is that your mobo may have small problem or maybe (just maybe), your
cmos bettery is low in power.  Contact you computer dealer to get an exchange
bettery to see if it's ok.  if not, you may need to change the mobo.

J Qian