Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 10:15:44 -0500
Hi Chipo,

My first thought is of a loose or bad power/data cable connection. Try
disconnecting both the power and data cables at the motherboard and the
drive ends. Then reconnect them, insuring you have a good solid connection.
Do this for all drives one cable at a time and, at the same time, inspect
each one for frayed or loose wires.

If this isn't the problem, get back to us with more information on the
Valuestar (model number, age, etc.) and any pertinent information on
previous signs of similar (drive) problems.

Sven Swanson, Sr.