From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:42:23 -0400
Hi,

Try and remove both from the system, in safe mode if possible, then
restart the system and see what it finds.  There may be an other device
in the system that is causing the error.  Did you recently install a
piece of hardware or load new software?

If you are in safe mode, check the devices under system in the device
manager and look for some IRQ conflicts,

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore

 I am getting a error message and conflict alert relating to my
Advanced Configuration & Power Interface ACPI Bios  When I run the
repair wizard, I get the message  "Could not load driver. Reporting 2
ACPI system Bus Types.  Contact your manufacturer"

 Any help would be appreciated

 Jay Ostrander

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com